Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

Egg Drop Soup

I've been trying my hand lately at making different Asian dishes. I came upon a recipe for Egg Drop Soup that is so quick and easy, it was hard to pass up. It's a lot less intimidating than it seems. I can't believe I never tried making this before! It was a big hit.

 Once I get everything set up, I'm going to start taking step by step pictures.


Click "READ MORE" to see the recipe




EGG DROP SOUP

6 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tsp dry minced onion (I didn't have any scallions on hand, but I recommend them)
2 eggs +
1 egg yolk
Low sodium soy sauce
Shredded lettuce (optional)

Put broth & spices (& scallions, if you have them) on the stove. Bring to a boil.
Mix eggs + egg yolk together. Spoon into boiling mixture. Add a few drops of soy sauce. Enjoy!

No comments: