Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Settling In

Our move is complete! There's nothing like moving to make you want to burn everything you own. Truth.






We're still getting settled in. I had some apprehension about sharing a kitchen with other people, but I think it will turn out just fine. I still have access to many of my appliances (food processor, electric mixer, slow cooker) as well as new ones (an oven that heats evenly (!) , a dishwasher). I'll start posting more in a few days.


Meanwhile, to tide you over, here's a picture of Chucky:



And here's a creepy painting of a clown that my husband insists on keeping up:



I don't have any pictures yet, but Joyce had her first litter! They were born on my birthday (best gift ever). I'll make a separate post about it later. :)

No comments: