Translate

Friday, September 21, 2012

Chicken and Red Bean Enchiladas

It's been a bit of a crazy week! We're maybe 75% done with packing. I was very sad to start packing up my kitchen stuff. Goodbye, blender. Goodbye, casserole dish. Goodbye, glasses and plates. Goodbye, cutting boards.

I've been spending a lot of time crocheting and watching 30 Rock.


Clearly I am not yet a master

SO this is a lazy day. I'm trying to use up as much of what is in our pantry/freezer/fridge as possible. This means using more canned foods than would normally use.


Click "READ MORE" for the recipe!


CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
2 chicken breasts
1 can enchilada sauce
1 8 oz can tomato paste
1 can red beans, drained & rinsed

Mix it together and throw it in the slow cooker on high for 6 hours. Shred the chicken with two forks. Serve over brown rice.





Man, I really need to learn how to plate things so that they look appetizing.

No comments: